|Service Category:||Mobile App Development|
|Type of Vendor requested:||Registered Business / Freelancer|
|Time frame:||Within 6 months|
|Purpose of Enquiry:||I need a vendor|
|Are Collaterals Ready?:||Yes|
|Purchasing Role of the Requester:||Purchase decision will require the approval of a superior|
|RFQ reference number:|
What does the buyer wish to accomplish through this project?:
We are trying to build a mobile application for peer tutoring services for students. The application's use is for connecting tutors and tutees so they can set up consultation sessions.
Project Details & Specifications:
Unfortunately I am not too clear on certain things for IT projects, I can only be as clear as possible on the things that I know. The reality is that this might be much further off than what I estimated. There are already UI screens designed for the application, what is required now would be the development.
No. of Screens: 10-15
Manhours estimated: Maybe 720 - 800
Modules and features needed:
- Login feature, connected with NTU's database
- Customized search feature/function with logic to make recommendations based on a student's profile type
- Listing Page
- Profile information
- Rating feature
- Messaging in-app
- Push notifications
- Simple Appointment/Reservation/Booking system (This is actually a simplified system, but would like to consult on it first)
- Camera/Video for messaging in-app
- Possible 3rd party and API integration
- Backend system to collect data
- Backend system for administrators to put up listings
- Feedback system
Would like to eventually build this on both iOS and android natively, but for now probably just iOS first. Alternatively a hybrid was considered, but as there are future features that only run smoothly when coded natively, the apps are required to be native. It would be good to have some advice on this if possible.
– A customized search feature like what the app BizzBy does, with a certain logic in place (https://dribbble.com/shots/1259996-BIZZBY-App)
– A rating feature similar to what Uber does
– Connection to database
– Building an appointment/booking feature onto the in-app messaging part
Buyer Contact Details:
|Contact Number :||
Signup and submit a quotation below to show contact details.
* Note: Only up to 5 vendors may bid per RFQ, bid quickly to get this lead now!
Note: This lead is open to vendors from Singapore only.
Sign up / Log in
You will need a ThunderQuote account to submit a quote and get the full lead details and buyer contacts.
Sign up now to get 10 USD worth of points to spend on getting leads.