|Service Category:||Web Development|
|Type of Vendor requested:||Freelancer Only|
|Budget:||To be determined through consulting with the vendor|
|Time frame:||Within 3 months|
|Purpose of Enquiry:||Conducting initial research|
|Are Collaterals Ready?:|
|Purchasing Role of the Requester:||The final decision maker|
|RFQ reference number:|
What does the buyer wish to accomplish through this project?:
Front-end web development of an internal platform for resource sharing
Additional Information for Potential vendors:
Title: Sharepoint Web Developer (Contract)
The candidate will work on front-end web development of an internal platform. The platform’s objective is to enable internal users to quickly search and reference curated projects and resource capabilities within GIC. The platform has completed the first round of usability testing and the candidate will work on building additional functionalities for the platform.
- 3 months period from 01 Sep 2017 to 30 Nov 2017, to be extended if required
- Full-time preferred but candidate may request to work on a part time basis or work remotely
The candidate will be deployed in the Technology Department (TD) of GIC. TD is a key enabler to keep our business moving forward and is constantly exploiting state-of-the-art information technologies to enhance GIC’s ability to be the leading global long-term investment firm. We aim to provide users with empowering and transformational capabilities, and to create an inclusive, innovative and integrated work environment.
1. Work with the team to determine user requirements, design, build, test, optimize and implement new features for the platform including:
a. Client Side Rendering (JSLink), Lists and Pages for a microsite
b. Search, filter and sort for List items
c. Hashtags with Enterprise Keywords, content editing functionalities
d. Commenting capability for List items
e. Some front-end development in collaboration with our lead developer and UX designer
f. Code refactoring
2. Take part in analysing, detecting, identifying and correcting technical problems.
3. Propose any future developmental work
1. SharePoint 2013 or newer. Experience required, preferably >=2 years.
3. Demonstration of interests, to explore new ways of work or technologies.
4. Good communications with different levels of team members and stakeholders.
|Purpose of Request||Updates to an existing website|
|Type of Website||Branding or Corporate website|
|Business/Industry of Buyer||Government-related|
|No. of New Pages Needed||11 - 20 pages|
|Prefered Content Management System||Custom Solution/Other|
|Payment Gateway(s) Required||No, I do not need any payment gateway|
|Additional Features||No, I don't need any of these|
|Wireframe/Mock-up Requirement||Not needed.|
Buyer Contact Details:
|Contact Number :||
Signup and submit a quotation below to show contact details.
* Note: Only up to 5 vendors may bid per RFQ, bid quickly to get this lead now!
Note: This lead is open to vendors from Singapore only.
Sign up / Log in
You will need a ThunderQuote account to submit a quote and get the full lead details and buyer contacts.
Sign up now to get 10 USD worth of points to spend on getting leads.