|Service Category:||POS Systems|
|Type of Vendor requested:||Registered Business Only|
|Budget:||Approximately $ 60,000 (SGD)|
|Time frame:||As soon as possible|
|Purpose of Enquiry:||Committed to buying service|
|Purchasing Role of the Requester:||The final decision maker|
|RFQ reference number:|
What does the buyer wish to accomplish through this project?:
This is one revenue centre broken down into 3 concepts of which we want to be able to see the reports per concept as well as to roll up to report as one whole restaurant:
1) Market Place
3) Full Service
Update On Number Of POS Stations and POS Printers:
1. Pop up station:
1) 1 x Self-Order Kiosk for Grab and Go items (1 x POS and 1 x Thermal check printer). Non-cash payments unless can get at good price.
2) Cannot pay other items here. KDS and Display for customer to pick up order. The display for customer can use one of the LG screens on top.
3) Plan B if self-order kiosk fail, go to Retail Cashier POS station to order and get ticket to collect at the Pop Up Station.
1. Retail Cashier:
1) 2 x POS for Market place dining and retail.
2) 2 x Thermal check printers.
3) 2 x Cash tills.
1. Bar Cashier:
1) 1 x POS
2) 1 x Thermal check printer.
3) 1 x Cash till
1. Full service station:
1) 1 x POS
2) No payment because no dedicated staff. Will go to Bar to settle. Revenue accrue by table number to know it belongs to Full Service.
1) Use the QR code on the bill to launch online survey. Offer gift if respond.
1) Must take guest name, phone, email.
2) By phone
3) By Online self-booking site:
1) Initial objective is to pull guests. Hence use Chope as a collaborator.
2) Initially use their system. Ultimately still our own system and takeover when no need Chope.
3) So still need our own reservation system that can handle both online and phone.
1) Key in guest name and email.
2) Menu book for guest.
3) Staff on iPad. Can show guest.
Table Management System (TMS):
1) Able to handle reservations and waiting list.
2) SMS the customer when turn comes. No indication of any warning of expiry. High value guests.
3) Staff personally calls if no show yet.
4) Manually release if guest cancels.
Ordering at Full Service:
1) Paper menu on table.
2) iPad menu with waiter.
3) Menu shows only Full Service items.
4) If guests patronized the Bar while waiting, orders from the Bar can be charged to the Full Service table. Hence must be able to transfer to the Full Service. Bill transfer must tag from where this order originated even though it is transferred to the Full Service.
5) Orders from Market Place must be paid at the Retail Cashier. Cannot be paid or consumed at Full Service.
6) If bring wine from Market Place to Full Service, must charge corkage = service charge.
1) Drink while waiting.
2) Therefore combine the Bar bill into actual table bill at Full Service or Market Place. Also possible to have own Bar bill and settle there.
3) Free seating but staff-seated.
4)Each seat is a table number.
5) Part of TMS to show.
6) Transfer bill to either Full Service or Market Place if want.
1) Take away has no service charge.
2) All eat in service charge.
1)Number + QR code. Ticket indicates time limit. Eg “We will hold for 15 mins…”
2) Flush the missed queues after 15 min.
3) Pre-order using the same QR code. When seat the guest then automatically enter the pre-order into the POS but on-hold (don’t send to kitchen yet). Able to add more order.
Ordering at Market Place:
1) Seated guests can order using the paper form.
2) After taking the order and entering into POS, print and place order check on table.
3) Customer brings order check to cashier to pay.
4) No payment at the table.
5) Retail item enter as table order.
6) Must indicate Take Away. ALL TAKE AWAYS NO SERVICE CHARGE.
Additional Information for Potential vendors:
Must be willing to set up a custom mock-up at our office for evaluation.
- POS (including all FOH , BOH, inventory control, procurement, etc). Chinese full service.
- Q system. Prints ticket with Q number and QR code. Scan QR code to get Q update and see online pre-order menu. Once seated, pre-order automatically goes into POS to let staff confirm with guest.
- Reservation system integrated with table management system.
- Self-order kiosk with KDS and customer pick-up display.
- Customizable and fast service
|Business/Industry of Buyer||Food & Beverages|
|Type of Cleaning Service(s)||On-premise POS|
|No. of POS Units Required||2-5|
|Preferred Payment Scheme||Smaller upfront payment with monthly subscription fee|
Buyer Contact Details:
|Contact Number :||
Signup and submit a quotation below to show contact details.
* Note: Only up to 5 vendors may bid per RFQ, bid quickly to get this lead now!
Note: This lead is open to vendors from Singapore only.
Sign up / Log in
You will need a ThunderQuote account to submit a quote and get the full lead details and buyer contacts.
Sign up now to get 10 USD worth of points to spend on getting leads.